£20.00 – £189.50
Bonding Agent® is a multipurpose product formulated for use as a bonding agent when pouring new concrete over existing and also as an admixture for all types of cementitious structural repairs and resurfacing projects.
Our new and improved Bonding Agent for Concrete
Bonding Agent® is a multipurpose product formulated for use as a bonding agent when pouring new concrete over existing and also as an admixture for all types of cementitious structural repairs and resurfacing projects. When Bonding Agent® is mixed with common Portland cement and various sized aggregates, it will create a tenacious bond to any structurally sound cementitious substrate.
What is it for?
Bonding Agent® is used for structural repairs as well as thin-set resurfacing product. Bonding Agent® gives Portland cement unique properties that are unattainable by any other bonding agent, admixture or Portland cement modifier. When added to Portland cement and sand (in accordance with Ecobeton product specifications), Bonding Agent® provides superior adhesion and flexibility and allows the user to apply materials at any depth or thickness.
Properties of Bonding Agent for concrete
• Proprietary blend of no-emulsifiable water-based copolymer
• Co-adhesive bonding
• Waterproofing additive
• Concrete additive
• Low VOC content
• Reduce moisture and vapour pressure on floors and slabs
Before any Ecobeton products are applied over concrete, the slab must be free of sealer, any type of curing compounds and bond-breakers.
Used as a bonding agent:
Mix using a drill and paddle mixer attachment and prime surface by sprayer, brush or broom.
Mix using a drill and paddle mixer attachment. Add Bonding Agent® to the cementitious mixture instead of water until desired consistency is reached.
Used as an adhesion slurry:
1. Mix Bonding Agent® with Portland cement in ratio 1:1.
2. Apply the slurry on the damp support using a scrubbing brush.
3. Before Bonding Agent® slurry dry, apply the coating. The mixture with Bonding Agent has to e wet during the application of the subsequent coating otherwise, apply again the slurry.
Used in the admixture:
1. In a bucket prepare the dry part (sand, cement, and aggregates as needed) and, separately, prepare the liquid part (premix) with Bonding Agent® and water following the
instructions on the back.
2. Add the dry part premix to the bucket containing the premix and mix until desired consistency is reached.
1kg, 5kg, 20kg