£168.00 – £499.00
Evercrete Vetrofluid® is a special concrete waterproofing agent for protecting concrete from deterioration. Its formula is based on waterglass with a special catalyst that allows the product to penetrate into the concrete from 10 mm to 40 mm. Evercrete Vetrofluid® seals the pores of the concrete and becomes a permanent barrier. Evercrete Vetrofluid® permanently waterproofs, hardens and protects all types of concrete.
World best concrete waterproofing Evercrete Vetrofluid® seals the pores of the concrete and becomes a permanent barrier. This is why it can be used as type B waterproofing.
Properties of Vertrofluid - concrete waterproofing
Vetrofluid® guarantees permanent waterproofing of concrete even with negative pressure till 10 atm. It is a permanent and definitive treatment.
It provides the concrete with extraordinary resistance to freezing and thawing cycles, and chlorides, sulphates and de-icing salts attack.
Evercrete Vetrofluid® completely blocks the phenomenon of carbonization and the penetration of chlorides(UNI 9944). It keeps a stable alkaline environment over time and totally protects the reinforced bars.
Certified for use in contact with drinking water and is suitable for waterproofing and protecting concrete tanks and surfaces for use in contact with food.
Also provides the concrete with excellent resistance to chemical attacks.
Evercrete Vetrofluid® blocks water/rising damp when applied to the foundation.
It also prevents the concrete from releasing cement dust into the environment, effectively obstructs the penetration of pollutants and therefore improving the environment.
Improves fire resistance, it is completely fireproof and keeps its features at any temperature, compatibly with the physical limits of the treated concrete.
Evercrete Vetrofluid® can be used on driveways and it is compatible with other finishes and overlays.
It is an odourless, colourless and non-toxic product.
Compliance with the prescriptions of the 89/106 EECDirective and meets the requirements of the standard CE 1504-2.
Uses of Vetrofluid concrete waterproofing compound
• Underground walls to waterproof from both inside and outside.
• Concrete bridges, underpasses, dams and tunnels to waterproof and protect from deterioration and corrosion.
• Purification plants, wells and storage
tanks in contact with aggressive substances.
• All immersed concrete structures to block attacks from chlorides.
• Biogas plants and dugouts to protect the concrete from biomass, gases and leachates.
• Farm structures and cellars (cattle sheds, barns for cereals and hay, and piggeries).
• Drinking water tanks.
• In contact with drinking water, sewage and wastewater.
• In contact with aggressive substances and hydrocarbons.
• Concrete subject to severe climatic conditions.
• Foundations and basements to block rising damp.
• Basements that seep moisture.
• Anywhere you want to increase the durability of work in concrete.
• Floors and slabs, as temporary or definitive waterproofing treatment.
• Burialcryptsvaults or tombs.
• Pipes and irrigation channels.
• Exposed concrete.
• Precast concrete and Jersey barriers.
How to apply concrete waterproofing solution
Please refer to the material safety data sheet on ecobeton.com. The product should be applied in two coats, on perfectly clean surfaces free from residues of oil and grease. It can be applied by spraying, roller or brush. Application by spraying is recommended using low-pressure pumps (max 5 bar) normally available for gardening (both manual and electric). On concrete cast in formworks, after having removed the release agent. On old concrete, wet the surface the day before application. Stir the product thoroughly before use.
Evercrete Vetrofluid® can also be applied to wet concrete:
Apply the first coat to saturation without letting the product drip;
apply the second coat after the first one has dried up. Apply from the bottom upwards on vertical surfaces. The product is cured in 36 days; however, the surface is ready after a few hours: any non-hydrophobic coatings (plaster, concrete castings) can be applied after a few hours, even though it is recommended to wait for al least 2-3 weeks for treatments that require a completely dry base (paints, resins, etc).
Application of concrete waterproofing in underground structures:
Repair all panel holes and gravel nests with mortar/concrete. Treat the surface with Evercrete Vetrofluid®. The product is not effective on cast resumptions, which have to be waterproofed with other products (e.g. water stop). It is possible to cover the treated surfaces with soil after 12 hours and no particular protective measures are necessary.
It is possible to repair fissures, gravel nests, and other defects using a mixture with Ecobeton Bonding Agent or a mortar with Portland cement and Evercrete Vetrofluid®.
1. Spray Evercrete Vetrofluid® on the surface to repair.
2. Apply the mixture adding Ecobeton Bonding Agent.
3. Apply Evercrete Vetrofluid® once again when the repair has dried.
To eliminate the humidity and water infiltration on old basements or buildings, it is possible to work from the inside after removing all the surface coatings and overlays (paint, plaster, etc.).
1. Wet the surface.
2. Spray Evercrete Vetrofluid®, until it is saturated.
3. Wait for a few days.
4. repair the treatment.
If the surface is particularly wet it may be necessary to repeat the application
|Dimensions||2 × 20 × 20 cm|
1 litre, 20 kg, 5 litres, 6 kg